Devoxx Belgium 2018
from Monday 12 November to Friday 16 November 2018.
I work on Jenkins X to help developers automate their CI/CD for cloud native applications and help them go faster.
I also created Groovy & Apache Camel
See also https://medium.com/@jstrachan/
We all want to become high performing teams delivering real business value quickly! This talk will show you how you can go faster by automating:
- setting up your CI/CD so you can spin up new microservices in seconds
- packaging of your application as container images and helm charts so it can be deployed easily on any cluster
- automatic or manual promotion of your application through Testing, Staging and Production via GitOps
- using Preview environments to get fast feedback on code changes at Pull Request before you merge them and without blocking urgent bug fixes
- lots of feedback and metrics to help you improve
This talk will introduce you to the Jenkins X project which automates your CI/CD on any Kubernetes cluster.
After this talk you should be able to develop at full speed with CI/CD in a cloud native way in any language on any cloud using kubernetes! Lets all go faster!