Devoxx Belgium 2018
from Monday 12 November to Friday 16 November 2018.
- Being agile, creative, positive, team player, with vision and common sense are my basic principles, not only in work but also in life.
- Architecting and building distributed, reliable, scalable, and maintainable systems is my passion.
- Did you say Operational Excellence and Best Practices? You had my curiosity but now you have my attention
- Able to bring value on project startups, project integration/maintenance/scaling/robustness and legacy systems.
- Able to provide research, since during my academic career I have produced a number of articles which have been published in international journals/conferences
- Give talks/trainings for Scrum, Chaos Engineering, NoSQL, ThreadConcurrency and lately for Improv at work and life!
Ever wondered how improvisation applies to work and life in general? Are you looking for techniques to increase your team’s creativity? How about more positive-attitude team meetings? How about saying “Yes and” instead of “Yes but”? Have you heard about the importance of plussing, a term introduced by Walt Disney?
Join me to this interactive session. There will be plenty of interaction, games, fun and brainstorming. Duration is ~45 mins. Want to read more before the talk? I totally recommend Creativity, Inc, from Ed Catmull, president of Pixar and Disney animations.
Only "yes and" answers accepted!